RV Insurance in Texas
There are different types of RVs, and they can vary in value. RVs consist of 5th wheels, motor homes, campers, and more. RV insurance is important to obtain because many standard insurance policies may not offer you full coverage for your RV if damage were to occur. We offer RV coverage to keep you protected here at Melvin Gessner Insurance Agency in Willis, TX.
RV Insurance Requirements
It is legally required for all RV owners to obtain insurance in the state of Texas. If you plan on driving the RV by itself then you will need an insurance policy that meets the minimum state requirements. If you leased or financed your RV, then the dealership may also require that you obtain full coverage to protect it.
RV Insurance Coverage
You can obtain various coverage options to keep your RV fully protected. We can help you determine the appropriate coverage for your RV depending on your unique situation. We offer the following:
- Collision- This will keep your RV covered if it sustains damage as the result of an accident.
- Comprehensive- This will keep your RV covered if it suffers damage from accidents that are non-collision-related such as storms, vandalism, theft, or fire.
- Contents coverage- This will keep the items inside your RV protected if something were to happen to them.
- Roadside assistance- Just like your car, your RV can break down as well. This coverage can assist you with towing and tire changes.
- Other options- We also offer different options to keep your RV protected especially if you travel outside the state or country.
To obtain a quote for RV insurance, please visit Melvin Gessner Insurance Agency today. We are located in Willis, TX. You can also visit our office or give us a call.